27.08.2016 – 08.10.2016
With a minimum stay of 5 nights, you will have the opportunity to participate in up to 3 selected activities in the Kronplatz Holiday Region free of charge!
- Guided tour through the “Kron-Action” natural climbing area in Issengo-Issing/Falzes-Pfalzen
- “Nature under Foot” – experience the elements of nature in the wet and dry areas of the Valle Anterselva-Antholzertal (Kneipp hydrotherapy and vitality exercises)
- Observation of game with two hunters stalking their prey, followed by a hunter breakfast in Terento-Terenten
- Rafting: Rienza-Rienz River through the lower Val Pusteria-Pustertal
- Guided circular hike on the Kronplatz and visit to the new Messner Mountain Museum MMM Corones
- Panorama hike in the Val Casies-Gsieser Tal
- Sunrise hike with observation of game followed by a hunter’s breakfast in San Martin
- Nordic Walking Tour in Valdaora-Olang
- Almhopping: easy panorama hike from one Alpine farmhouse to another in the Speikboden hiking area
- Breathtaking ride on the Zip Line in San Vigilio
- Ride on the Alpine Coaster on the Klausberg in the Valle Aurina-Ahrntal, the longest and most spectacular Alpine roller coaster in Italy
With your reservation or upon arrival, please inform your accommodations about the activities in which you would like to participate. The number of participants in each activity is limited.
Participation in the services listed above may only take place with accommodations that take part in the promotion with a reservation of the Dolomiti Pustertal Active Special offer. The offer may not be combined with other offers and is not valid for groups.
Overnight stay starting from August 27, 2016
Last overnight stay: October 7, 2016