14.05.2016 – 02.07.2016
Family experiences in the Kronplatz Holiday Region.
With a minimum stay of 5 nights, you will have the opportunity to participate in up to 3 selected family activities in the Kronplatz Holiday Region free of charge!
Children up to 12 years of age stay free of charge!
- Get-acquainted climbing course in the new climbing hall in Brunico-Bruneck
- An afternoon with the volunteer fire brigade in the Valle Anterselva-Antholzertal
- Family hike in the Puez/Odle Nature Park followed by a traditional South Tyrolean-Südtiroler snack in San Martin
- “Pure Nature with all the Senses” hike with Kneipp course and visit to the Bergila pine oil distillery in Issengo-Issing
- Visit to the Horse Farm and Minizoo in Falzes-Pfalzen – pony rides
- Hamlet hike in San Vigilio
- Miniature golf tournament in Terento-Terenten
- Family Day at the Kinderwelt (“Kid’s World”) in Valdaora-Olang
- Visit to the Welsperg Castle in Monguelfo-Welsberg
- Visit to the Sheep’s Wool Museum in Campo Tures-Sand in Taufers with arts and crafts time
- Delightful horse-drawn coach ride in Lutago-Luttach
With your reservation or upon arrival, please inform your accommodations about the activities in which you would like to participate.
The number of participants in each activity is limited.
Participation in the services listed above may only take place with accommodations that take part in the promotion with a reservation of the Dolomiti Pustertal Family Special offer. The offer may not be combined with other offers and is not valid for groups.
Overnight stay starting from May 14, 2016
Last overnight stay: July 1, 2016
Valid for up to two children per family.